Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Miss Rodeo Florida Queen Clinic

June 15
Kissimmee, FL 

The 2013 Boots & Pearls Clinic took place on Saturday, June 15th at Suhl's Arena in Kissimmee again this year. It is hard to believe just one year ago at this very clinic I met my first Miss Rodeo Florida in person. I also met the entire Board of Directors and each of the contestants who would be running in the Miss Rodeo Florida pageant with me. To think a year has already gone by is just incredible, and oh - what I've learned! Last year, Sammy Roberts, Miss Rodeo Florida 2011 was in charge of the clinic. She did a fantastic job and left big shoes to fill - but I was excited about running the clinic by myself this year. My older sister, Trisha, and I have always done a lot of queen clinics through the years - but I've always got her right there beside me! So, this was a totally new experience. But, I was excited about it - I had a lot of new ideas to bring to the clinic, but I knew what valuable information the past Miss Rodeo Florida's had learned through out their year and I wanted them to be a part of it and share their ideas with the group - so I invited Amanda Spence, Miss Rodeo Florida 2012 and Heather Hall, Miss Rodeo Florida 2010 as well. 

The clinic brought a great turn out and we were able to raise a bit of money for the Miss Rodeo Florida Organization, so it was a successful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment